WELCOME! you are visitor NO.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Dormitory

Come back to university, feeling everything here is not comfortable except freedom.

It is a place which is less than 10 m², but filled of 8 boys. We stay here this way for 4 years, just like a family.

It is hot in summer time, but full of joy. Although I can not get along well with all of them, but basically, I like this place.

The last months in university, I cherish it.

Don’t worry, tomorrow is a new start.

Sometimes, it is hard to describe the feeling clearly by words, but I still wanna write it all down to myself.

p.s.
Have listened Avril’s new record, it is no better than her old ones, but still not bad. I like it because I like her.

My CD-Rom is broken, I bought this computer only 2 years ago, the quality is not so good as I thought before about IBM.

Hot weather, lots of mosquitoes are flying around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home