WELCOME! you are visitor NO.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

my birthday is coming

maybe it is a lonely birthday, i don't wanna tell my friends if they can not remember, i just wanna spend the beautiful time alone to think about all my life.

it is too close to my long-distance-trip, i will leave my home for 2 years or longer. the loser it comes, the faster the time runs away. i just cannot control my feeling. no wondering, no longing, no surprising for future.

i must lose something, just like trade. if i get something, i have to pay something. just like a saying in a cartoon named "fullmetal alchimist".

some easier topic--
i had lunch with my parents in Jinling hotel which is the most luxury restaurant in our city, the food is not so delicious as i thought.

i bought myself a Casio Watch as my birthday gift for myself.

my college friend called me to eat caferteria hotpot several days ago.

one of my good friends in university took some art photos, i have seen, pretty good! a little like coco lee who is a famous singer.

and i quit Huaxia Bank, i will miss those staffs there. i will miss those days working so hard for my teacher in bank. good old days.

moreover, my father bought me a bunch chocolate today what is the best gift for me, i will keep in enjoying for such a long time.

thanks god, i have a good father and lots of friends altogether with me.

i watched a good movie called PERFUME. since then i am interested in perfume. i am not a gifted person, but not all gifted person has a perfect life. so let it be.




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home