WELCOME! you are visitor NO.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

my work partner

my work partner is a pretty girl, she is going to graduate from one university in Macao. in Huaxia bank, we did everything together, sometimes, she is the only person who talks with me. what's more? i like laughing at her for everything.
maybe she is a little foolish. oh, if she is looking at my words, don't be worry. the more foolish you are, the more lovely you are.
now, she is going back to her university, and i am preparing my studying in Australia, maybe we have no chance to meet again this life, maybe we will lost connection in future, maybe... who knows, everyday, we have to face many many people, some of them will be our friends, but what does FRIEND exact mean? i am confused.

i don't like to see some people leaving, it is the hardest time in life. now, i can see the future, when i am leaving huaxia bank, leaving my motherland. i just wanna leave quitely. so no one will notice my disappearance.

bad feeling

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home