WELCOME! you are visitor NO.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

working in Huaxia Bank


Huaxia bank is one of commercial banks in China, I have passed the examination and interview, and finally got a chance to work here.
Working in bank is not an easy job as I thought, it is very busy everyday, even in festivals, there will also be too much work to do.
Now, I am working in accounting department, each day, we have to meet many people from hundreds of companies. We have to do the exact thing for them, without any mistake.
It is my first time to work, leaving my university to search knowledge, but after several days, I have to leave there for my abroad studying.
I will miss the staffs in Huaxia bank, they are friendly to me, and teach me a lot.
All in all, it is an unforgettable experience in my life, our boss tried to persuade me to stay, but I have my goal. Although, I am not sure it will be good to me, but I have never lost my way, it is my destiny, maybe.
Good luck to me, good luck to Huaxia bank, good luck to everybody.

I have fell in love with Mahler Symphony.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home