WELCOME! you are visitor NO.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today is my birthday

I am 22 years old now. Just feel a little strange, because it is the year legally allowed marriage, but I am still thinking I have not mentally old enough.

Meanwhile, my friend’s grandfather passed away several minutes ago, it is too quick to her, and I can not stand the truth, neither.

THE WORLD IS ROUND...
someone is celebrating his or her birthday at the same time when someone is crying for the deaths...

How did I spend my birthday years ago? I went to sing Karaoke in KTV, watched midnight movie in cinema, or contribute my blood for no charge. Which is really meaningful? Maybe they are too common for one person, but they are important to me. Just like tree rings, I can see them clearly in my memory, and will never be forgotten.

I am 22 years now, maybe it is the age for some to dive into society, but I choose to study for 2 more years instead. I wanna stand in a new high start line.
Good luck to me, happy birthday to me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4/17/2007 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!
we had a good party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home